What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 11.5 - Water Supply, Treatment and Quality

Started by , Nov 02 2021 07:47 PM
3 Replies

In the SQF version 9 the water is broken into three different sections (11.5.1)-Water Supply, (11.5.2)-Water Treatment and (11.5.3)-Water Quality.

Can they all go on one policy under method with three policy number above them or should i create 3 separate policies?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Neogen Supply Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor
[Ad]

That depends entirely on how complex your facility is

Having said that, I'm a fan of the KISS method whenever it can logically be applied

I joined the current company about a year ago, and am busily amalgamating procedures together, it's a nightmare to manage long term when each bullet ends up with its own policy

I would put it all in one policy.  Separate bullet points.

I would put it all in one policy.  Separate bullet points.

Agree

Similar Discussion Topics
Neogen Supply Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards