What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Customer feedback in BRC clause 1.1.4

Started by , Nov 26 2021 08:25 AM
3 Replies

Hello everyone!

This is my first time creating a topic to discuss  :spoton:

I have a question on customer feedback in BRC (see clause 1.1.4)

Could you please explain to me more what they meant by this?

1. How often do we have to do it?

2. is it just the product we delivered or also the RD projects that we did for the customer? 

3. Do we need a form for this? or how would we evaluate?

Sorry in advance for many questions  :biggrin: I am very new to the BRC and setting up the system and want to really understand it.

Thank you very much!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience
[Ad]

Welcome wwisasang!

1. The clause targets Management Review, whose frequency is at least once a year. The trending analysis of complaints could have its own interval such as a quarter or half a year. You may check clause 3.10 for that part.

2. BRC certifications follow ISO 17065, which includes both products and the management system. IMEX, this could focus on products only, your R&D cooperation may fit clause 1.1.8.

3. Again, this is about Management Review. You can make a (Management Review) form if you wish as long as it has an item mentioning the complaint situation and corresponding actions.

1 Like1 Thank

Hello everyone!

This is my first time creating a topic to discuss  :spoton:

I have a question on customer feedback in BRC (see clause 1.1.4)

Could you please explain to me more what they meant by this?

1. How often do we have to do it?

2. is it just the product we delivered or also the RD projects that we did for the customer? 

3. Do we need a form for this? or how would we evaluate?

Sorry in advance for many questions  :biggrin: I am very new to the BRC and setting up the system and want to really understand it.

Thank you very much!!

In addition to previous post, can try this (general) thread (one of many) -

https://www.ifsqn.co...da/#entry180261

From the BRC Glossary -

Customer - A business or person to whom a service or product has been provided, either as a finished product or as a component part of the finished product

Also see section 3.10

This document is also informative  -

https://www.brcgs.co...uideline/p-658/

1 Thank

We conduct an annual management review in our facility.  This is conducted after we have completed our BRC Internal audit so all findings can be reviewed and corrective action plans developed before our next external BRC audit is due. It is not just a product review but all things food safety.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Customer Request - Supply Standards Form