What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays

Started by , Dec 24 2021 01:50 PM
6 Replies

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

May your turkey be moist, your pudding rummy and your health be good!

While this year is not a holiday season like any other we've had, we all are still here, even though some of us may have lost people we hold dearest over the last 20 months

I hope you all have an opportunity to pause and reflect, and of course, wish just a little

Scampi

4 Likes2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Live Debate 3: How to get off the non-conformance merry-go-round Merry Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas to all members of IFSQN Merry christmas...
[Ad]

Happy Holidays to everybody! Be well and stay safe!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

May your turkey be moist, your pudding rummy and your health be good!

While this year is not a holiday season like any other we've had, we all are still here, even though some of us may have lots people we hold dearest over the last 20 months

I hope you all have an opportunity to pause and reflect, and of course, wish just a little

Scampi

rummy pudding? Do tell.

rummy pudding? Do tell.

Scamp, do you happen to have a recipe? ;) Maybe we can make a new section for sharing them. :) Happy holidays to you all

Happy Holidays to everybody! 

happy wheels

My MIL makes the christmas pudding so i do not have a recipe sadly :( 

I do know it is NOT good for you, traditionally made, including suet

The traditional steamed christmas pudding, with dried fruit, soaked in dark rum served with a rum-butter sauce that hardens as it cools-----soooo good

1 Like

Scamp, do you happen to have a recipe? ;) Maybe we can make a new section for sharing them. :) Happy holidays to you all

I second AltonBrownFanClub: we have a lot of talks about safety, but not much about food itself - which is one of peoples' pleasures. Let's share good/fancy/funny recipes from all over the world!

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Live Debate 3: How to get off the non-conformance merry-go-round Merry Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas to all members of IFSQN Merry christmas...