What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safe Work Procedures needed for a bakery

Started by , Jan 12 2022 05:52 PM
2 Replies

We are a bakery plant and we need to improve our safety systems.

We need some Safe Work Procedures to modify and adapt to our plant.

Please Please Please, If you can send me some files that we can work with , it would save us time. We will customize and remove any company info included.

SWP-01 Loading / Operating chocolate / liquid tanks SWP-02 Daily Housekeeping and Sanitizing  SWP-03 Weigh up and Transferring Liquids  SWP-04 Weigh up and Transferring Dry Ingredients  SWP-05 Chocolate / Liquid Pump operation  SWP-06 Loading / Operating Mixers, Grinders and Cutters  SWP-07 Chocolate Enrober Operation and Setup  SWP-08 Mixers, Grinders and Cutters Operation and Setup  SWP-09 Syrup Tanks Operation and Setup 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches
[Ad]

Don't panic, just get manuals and safety/warning signs for all your operating equipment, then write safety instructions for each of them. Some wouldn't need safety operation instructions: for instance, simple equipment like liquid tanks/bins, scales, and so on. That's what I did when I became an H&S officer at my 2 facilities. Not a big deal, but takes time:) I would send you some of mine - but we're dairy manufacturers, wouldn't fit for your operations...

1 Like1 Thank

Hi. Have you carried out risk assessments of your activities: manual handling, bladed items, electric shock hazards, etc?

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Sous Vide Chicken Breast- Safe at less than 165°F? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Camellia oil formally considered food safe in the US? Safe Levels of Sodium Metabisulfite