What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Adding New Warehouse to FDA Account

Started by , Jan 12 2022 10:19 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I am relatively new to the FDA process as I have primarily been a USDA plant. My company has been transitioning to an FDA food product and we are currently registered with the FDA. My company has leased some ambient warehouse space about 10 minutes from the plant. This warehouse will be used for ambient materials like packaging, corrugate and potentially dry food ingredients.

How would I add this warehouse to my FDA account? Would I create a subaccount?

Any advice helps.

Thank you.

-PSC

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor?
[Ad]

Good afternoon,

Within your account, there is an option to "Register a Food Facility" and you can register that warehouse. For example, I currently have 2 manufacturing and 40+ warehouses registered on our single account. 

Just be sure that if you leave that warehouse, you cancel the registration to it.

-JM

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Adding Separate Warehouse for Finished Goods Adding Ingredients Not Written in the Packaging HACCP Study - dry blending RTE manufacturer adding dry egg powder an sesame seeds to our ingredients Adding Vitamin D & A on milk processing and side-effects on human Adding food fraud assurances to contracts