What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Monthly meeting template covering the BRCGS requirements as per 1.1.5

Started by , Jan 18 2022 03:56 PM
1 Reply

I am currently doing senior management commitments internal audit at my workplace where I have worked for only 5 months and have noticed that the current monthly meeting does not cover the BRC requirements set in point 1.1.5, its more of a crop report really. Does anyone have a template they would be willing to share so I could get an idea of what needs to be included. 

Thanks in advance 

Iuri

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? BRCGS Clause 3.4.4 - Monthly GMP Inspections Monthly Inspection Template SQF Monthly Management Meeting Template for a Monthly Meeting Agenda
[Ad]

I will not be able to send you the Template but I can describe the contents of our Checklist.

• it includes all the Attendees of the meeting
  • is there a Food Safety Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Legality Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Integrity Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Defense Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Quality Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan

I hope this will help.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? BRCGS Clause 3.4.4 - Monthly GMP Inspections Monthly Inspection Template SQF Monthly Management Meeting Template for a Monthly Meeting Agenda What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Monthly Audits and Monthly Management Meetings Are monthly GMP Audits acceptable for BRC V8? How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Looking for examples of weekly and monthly quality reports