What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Accredited Training Companies

Started by , Feb 07 2022 08:26 PM
2 Replies

Does anyone have any accredited training companies they recommend for HACCP Training? I found ehaccp.org and FSTI online that have HACCP Training specifically geared towards food packaging industry. Has anyone taken training through them? I took my HACCP training through AIB, but it wasn't packaging specific. Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Accredited Lab for Listeriolysin O testing Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does anyone have any UK experience of achieving vegetarian society accredited status? Did we need to use accredited sieves for sieving process?
[Ad]

Hey Lisiegirl,

I took a lot of training from here.  I know that some like them and some don't but the material was good and the certification is recognized.  They have programs specific to packaging and I added the link to it.  it is virtual as well which is a plus.

HACCP for Manufacturing Food Packaging Materials - Virtual | NSF Learn

Cheers!

2 Likes

Looks like AIB has a workshop available as well.

HACCP Workshop for Packaging - AIB International, Inc.

Similar Discussion Topics
Accredited Lab for Listeriolysin O testing Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does anyone have any UK experience of achieving vegetarian society accredited status? Did we need to use accredited sieves for sieving process? Accredited lab report vs Company Letterhead What are accredited lab testing benefits ? Accredited Version of ISO22000:2018 Is accredited approval needed to label meat halal? Check Weights against Accredited Weights