What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do I maintain Redness of Dry Chilli Pepper Powder

Started by , Feb 22 2022 02:02 PM
3 Replies
I process dry chilli pepper powder. I realised that after milling whiles in storage it looses its redness over time. Any help on how I can maintain the red color.?

Sent from my PCAT00 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Milk powder - short shelf life How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Metal Detector Limits for Milk Powder
[Ad]

yingor,

How long after milling are you losing color and potency?  It sounds like aging and oxidization of product. Time, moisture, and storage type are the main factors for spice longevity. 

Cheers!

4 weeks +

Sent from my PCAT00 using Tapatalk

Are you seeing some lots that are not changing color in that same time period is that the average life expectancy, give or take some time?

Cheers!

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Milk powder - short shelf life How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Metal Detector Limits for Milk Powder Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product Powder Cellulose and Konjac powder Declaration on Label Ingredient Declaration for a humectant powder Continuous manufacturing for dairy powder manufacturer Causes of cinnamon extract powder failing to pass the metal detector?