What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finding a Mentor

Started by , Mar 03 2022 04:21 PM
2 Replies

Hi All, 

I am currently Technical Manager of our manufacturing site, there's a promotion opportunity next year to Head of Technical or Technical Director which I am obviously very keen to put myself forward for. My director is also keen for this move and is fully supporting any development and training I may need to prepare myself. 

I am essentially looking for a mentor who has worked at a similar level that I can learn from. Are there any forums or groups to meet mentors for this kind of thing? Has anyone worked with a mentor before?

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

Rob

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) Costco addendum finding resulted in SQF deduction Best way to deal with a customer finding hair in your product? Finding metal in the packaging materials but not the product Stuck on finding ways to measure food safety culture
[Ad]

This group may be a place to find one.

https://connect.food...e6-9e64c355997b

1 Like

Home | Flourish in Food (flourish-in-food.wixsite.com) You could look into the Flourish In Food Mentorship Program. Could be a really good fit, especially with you being in the UK.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) Costco addendum finding resulted in SQF deduction Best way to deal with a customer finding hair in your product? Finding metal in the packaging materials but not the product Stuck on finding ways to measure food safety culture Finding Root Cause or Cause of Non Compliance Finding non-food consultants doing food safety plans Finding a lab that offers and is certified in a particular AOAC method? Is it acceptable for an auditor to include a finding that was not mentioned during the audit closing meeting? Finding a problem internally before the audit (Quarterly Reviews NC)