What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Infrared lazer Thermometer

Started by , Mar 11 2022 04:09 PM
4 Replies

Looking to switch my thermometers to a non contact hand held variety. Does any one have any suggestions on what is the best one and where to find them? Need something that I can calibrate.

Thanks,

Willis

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Infrared Thermometer Calibration Infrared thermometers Infrared thermometers as a form of temperature verification of incoming raw materials? Infrared thermometers for goods temperature check during receiving?
[Ad]

Looking to switch my thermometers to a non contact hand held variety. Does any one have any suggestions on what is the best one and where to find them? Need something that I can calibrate.

Thanks,

Willis

Probably relates to what you want to do with it and the accuracy required.

Lazer ?

We use milwauke brand ones BECAUSE

A) I can calibrate them  

B) they are inexpensive

C) we don't need to be super precise

They have severe limitations-----surface temp only         you cannot get, say an accurate ambient air temperature for example

Probably relates to what you want to do with it and the accuracy required.

Lazer ?

Any highly focusing light beam can be "laser" to normal people, not necessary "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation".

I have seen commwnta fron RNs and doctors warning not to ust these near the pinal gland ikocation... so we ua the palm istand.

Similar Discussion Topics
Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Infrared Thermometer Calibration Infrared thermometers Infrared thermometers as a form of temperature verification of incoming raw materials? Infrared thermometers for goods temperature check during receiving? Infrared temp. guns that can be calibrated at home Infrared Gun Recommendations Infrared Thermometer calibration Infrared Thermometer Calibration Infrared Thermometer Recommendation