What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Management Review

Started by , Mar 12 2022 06:14 AM
2 Replies

I am curious how you measure your Food safety performance?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distribution in Allergen Management SQF Review document FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management
[Ad]

Key Performance Indicators: they could be different like non-conformances, pest control, micro testing results, training evaluation, customer complaints, etc., etc. You choose your own demonstrating that your food safety management system is working properly. I believe, we've already had some threads on this forum regarding this matter.

1 Like

In our management commitment policy statement we outline our measurable objectives, communicate the results in monthly meetings, and have the posters and employee incentives (a party) when they reach the internal GMP Audit target and we also consider Food safety compliance when nominating employee of the month. 

During our GMP Audit we nominate a production employee that does not have a leadership role to join our audit, this way it empowers and e4nocurages them to report and identify actual and potential food safety risk and also further educates them.

Measurable Objectives

Safety- through monthly internal GMP Audits target of 92+ (we trend our monthly results, This will show if there's any improvements)

Education- employee food safety training with a competency test target of 90+ (we have a grading matrix for this using excel)

Customer complaints- target of less than 5 per month with no reoccurrences, we also trend this. 

Compliance- We trend our corrective actions, we have a target of no reoccurrences

I hope this helps you.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Distribution in Allergen Management SQF Review document FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system?