What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Traceability of Plastic Bags

Started by , Mar 14 2022 08:50 AM
3 Replies

Hi all, 

our production using plain plastic bag (batch marking on outer layer of plastic bag but not  on every single plastic bag)   and our production code highly depend on our colour raffia string tie on plastic bag. 

Our production runs 24 hours, product packed manually , production batch will be changed after 12am midnight, sometimes there will be leftover plastics bag from previous shift, and mix with new plastic bag , from here we has lost to conduct traceability as the plastic bag already mixed - up. 

Anyone of you has the same problem here, would appreciate if you could leave ur comments here.. Thanks in advance    

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability
[Ad]

Are they actually different manufacturing lots?  If they are all the same lot (look on the supplier carton) then you don't have any worries

Sometimes different lot, this is make me worries. 

Are they actually different manufacturing lots?  If they are all the same lot (look on the supplier carton) then you don't have any worries

I think you don't have much to worry about. I remember we had a similar situation without contractor bags, and you know it eventually resolved itself. Many things happen in our life, so we shouldn't worry about each. And if you don't want this situation to happen one more time I think you should hire someone who will be responsible for it. Btw, some time has passed, so I wonder how it's going now? Has it been resolved?

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale SQF Traceability Supplier Traceability BRCGS 3.7.5 using ISO9001 8.5.2 Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making