What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing myself

Started by , Mar 29 2022 05:51 PM
3 Replies
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm Marilia from Salvador, Bahia Brazil, I'm 61 years old and I'm a Veterinarian with a postgraduate course in Hygiene and Inspection of products of animal origin.

I really enjoy working in the area of fish quality control, my work includes, among other tasks, the preparation of all documentation for small industries with the government of the state of Bahia as well as with the Ministry of Agriculture in cases where the industry that qualify for export.
I also work doing hygiene training and Good Manufacturing Practices HACCP and participated in training in fishing communities located around the Baia de Todos os Santos.
I really appreciate all the content on this website that is of great importance in our personal and professional lives.

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Hi Marilla, welcome to our forum. I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

1 Like

hello

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!  I see your diploma, thank you for becoming a member and providing your knowledge!

Cheers!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk Introducing Myself