What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What change management activities are required when new owners take charge?

Started by , May 06 2022 08:12 AM
3 Replies

Dear all, 

I hope you are well. 

We have a BRCGS-packaging audit in 2 months time and the company been sold to new owners/company . 

Do I need to update any paper work such as  management team meetings ? or something else ? 

thank you 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan
[Ad]

We had an ownership change a few years ago, and yes, you need to update any affected paperwork that mentions ownership, or leadership changes.

2 Thanks

I agree with MDaleDFF that you'll want to update relevant affected paperwork, and also minute any significant changes/considerations as part of your meeting program.

If you haven't already done so, you may also need to notify your certification body - see 5.1 (communication with certification bodies) on pages 77/78 of the standard.

Edit: I'm looking at the wrong standard. It's page 82 for the Packaging one, but the same requirement as the Food standard.

1 Thank
Contact your CB to inform of ownership change and confirm that the certification will automatcally carry - not all do and instead require a completely new audit and certification.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?