What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 interpretation guideline

Started by , May 11 2022 01:19 PM
2 Replies

Hi Team

Wondering is someone could assist me , BRC has an interpretation guideline which I found extremely helpful - took a hit on my printer with the pages but well worth it!

I am looking for something similar but for ISO 22000 , would someone be able to tell me where I could find it?

Much appreciated!

Take Care! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme
[Ad]

Hi 

There is one on the FSSC website.Hope it will help you.You can find it on the link below.

www.fssc22000.com/wp-content/uploads/19.1210-Guidance_ISO-22000-Interpretation_Version-5.pdf

Regards,

Faith.

Hi Team

Wondering is someone could assist me , BRC has an interpretation guideline which I found extremely helpful - took a hit on my printer with the pages but well worth it!

I am looking for something similar but for ISO 22000 , would someone be able to tell me where I could find it?

Much appreciated!

Take Care! 

This [Guidelines] was the purpose of iso 22004-2005 particularly since many people were bemused with the introduction of OPRP within iso-haccp.

ISO also issued an official  guide to iso22000 around 2005 which may still be in print. i have never heard of anyone buying or reading it.

A detailed interpretation of some of the initial clauses of the first version is available here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...000/#entry29329

A Quality Manual for iso22000-2005 is available here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ly/#entry122723

A new version of iso22004 was issued in 2014 which anticipated many of the changes (but not all) which appeared in iso22000-2018.

The document linked in Post 2 is useful to understand some of the changes in 2018 version (eg PDCA) however IMHO the later text which discusses oprp is sometimes illogical/incorrect.

Comprehensive checklists for iso22000 (both versions) are available on this forum.

Similar Discussion Topics
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification