• Quick Navigation
Photo

SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation)

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kscal

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 17 February 2024 - 05:24 AM

Hello everyone!

I am Kc working in a food processing company. 

I wanted to ask if do you have any files or template for risk assessment interpretation for spider webs and certainty graph obtained from the SSAFE tool recommended by GFSI.

I've already collated a lot of resource materials, was able to specify the 50 questionnaire of SSAFE in application to our industry, and I've also generated a report from the excel tool of SSAFE.

However, I'm having a hard time interpreting the data and radar chart of the tool. With this, I'd like to ask if do you have specific material where I can use as a basis to draw conclusion which in turn I can also use in formulating mitigation plan for specific food and packaging materials included in the VACCP plan I'm doing.

Thank you!

Karenconstable

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 90 posts
  • 38 thanks
Good

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 26 February 2024 - 01:43 AM

Hi KC,

The disadvantage of the SSAFE tool is that you don't get an easily interpretable result.  To my knowledge there are not any interpretation guides to help you understand if you need a mitigation plan or not, based on the SSAFE results.  You either need to create your own, or find a more helpful vulnerability assessment tool. 

Regards,

Karen Constable

Food Fraud Prevention (VACCP) Programs | Food Fraud Training |

Consulting | Advisory | Compliance

The Rotten Apple Newsletter

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users