What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber?

Started by , May 18 2022 07:48 PM
2 Replies

Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber? Do I need to be testing parts per million? Can you follow the directions on the bottle? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Cases on floor in Cooler Storage Epoxy Floor Coatings issue
[Ad]

Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber? Do I need to be testing parts per million? Can you follow the directions on the bottle? 

Maybe.

It can depend on the type of "scrubber", specific version of Chlorox, source/intensity of the smell and ppm Av.Cl /time of application stated on the bottle.

1 Like

I would first check the specifications documentation that you have/or should have or contact the company that makes and distributes the machine.

How to clean the machine would be a part of the instructions on use and cleanup of the machine itself.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Cases on floor in Cooler Storage Epoxy Floor Coatings issue BRC 4.15.1 - Raw Material on Floor Root cause of bottled water having a plastic smell? How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Using clorox bleach disinfectant outdoors What to do with meat dropped on the floor?