What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRCGS 4.14.11 - Pest Control Review

Started by , Jul 19 2022 10:17 AM
4 Replies

Hello all,

We have had our BRC V8 audit and we got a non-conformance for 4.14.11 Trending is performed as part of the contractor information on request. the site is not currently reviewing the date with the contractor annually. 

We contacted our Pest Control company to update the trending on quarterly Field Biologist report. However, I do not know how to show an evidence that site has reviewed this. I would be appreciate for your comments regarding this.

Many Thanks,

TNT

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]

Most offer a customer portal where you should be able to review and print the trending 

If not, ask your provider to send you a report that you can print, and sign off that you have reviewed

1 Thank
I agree with scampi. Our third party requires a signature per each weekly visit. Requirement we have with them is that the regulatory team has to sign off only. That is a “review” of what was found during the visit.

Hello all,

We have had our BRC V8 audit and we got a non-conformance for 4.14.11 Trending is performed as part of the contractor information on request. the site is not currently reviewing the date with the contractor annually. 

We contacted our Pest Control company to update the trending on quarterly Field Biologist report. However, I do not know how to show an evidence that site has reviewed this. I would be appreciate for your comments regarding this.

Many Thanks,

TNT

Hi TNT,

See -

https://www.ifsqn.co...rt/#entry111385

HELLO, you need to set up a pest control procedure. I get this service from a pest control company, I am reviewing the monthly control form and trend analysis, it will be enough to write.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability BRCGS 5.4.4 - Food Fraud Risk