What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Jul 27 2022 05:03 PM
3 Replies

Good afternoon.  My name is Angela Miller; I am a HACCP Supervisor at a lunchmeat production facility.  I have worked for tis company for 15 years.  I started out as the Micro Tech at the new facility and was able to establish our Environmental and Contact Surface programs as well as our Micro Department as a whole.  I have since been promoted to HACCP Coordinator to Supervisor in which I deal with HACCP, SSOP and MSS programs.  We are a Extended Run or Less then Daily facility as well.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Good afternoon.  My name is Angela Miller; I am a HACCP Supervisor at a lunchmeat production facility.  I have worked for tis company for 15 years.  I started out as the Micro Tech at the new facility and was able to establish our Environmental and Contact Surface programs as well as our Micro Department as a whole.  I have since been promoted to HACCP Coordinator to Supervisor in which I deal with HACCP, SSOP and MSS programs.  We are a Extended Run or Less then Daily facility as well.

Hi Angela,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Hi Angela,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Good evening from the mountains of NC USA

welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction