What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Doing Anything Nice This Weekend?

Started by , May 28 2004 11:02 AM
2 Replies
Apart from those changing nappies (or practicing for it)

For my part, saturday as usual. (kids 10 pin bowling then swimming in the afternoon)

Sunday and monday assembling my other car!! Much to 'er indoors disgust.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there anything wrong with doing environmental swabbing after a weekend? It's nice getting information here :) Hi, Nice to join the community Long weekend reading Good day and nice to meet you!
[Ad]
Practicing for it - indeed..

Tonight we're going to the birthing centre to test out the birthing pool...

Sounds like a great idea - I cant wait to be a birthing partner the only down side I can see to getting in the birthing pool is when I say PUSH - having certain unwanted items floating towards me

Other than that doing the circuit of friends - meal out tomorrow, barbecue Sunday & recovering Monday..

Hope you have a good weekend tinkering with your car.

Regards

Rich
I'll be playing Daddy. Will probably try and get out a few times in-between. Unfortunately it won't be to the pub.

Have fun guys!

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there anything wrong with doing environmental swabbing after a weekend? It's nice getting information here :) Hi, Nice to join the community Long weekend reading Good day and nice to meet you! Hello and nice to be here Guide to HACCP Validation from FSIS - Nice Info Hello Weekend New Layout-Nice Change Just wanting to get some nice ideas for GMP refresher training