What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Will a training list from Microsoft Teams be accepted as a training record?

Started by , Sep 16 2022 07:16 AM
5 Replies

Hi all,

recently I have discovered a possibility to print a list of training participants in an online training on TEAMS. 

In my company there is a standard form for training list that includes the title, duration, trainer's name and a table dor participants to write down name, position and signature.

The question is whether a printed MS TEAMS list of participants with names, emails, training duration, joining and leaving times, but without signature would be satisfactory for the auditor during the BRC audit?

Thanks in advance for reply.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company
[Ad]

Teams offers a direct participant list based on who has logged into the meeting

Since that cannot be altered or falsified, it should be sufficient

I used it this year for my haccp plan reviews alongside meeting minutes without issue (SQF)

1 Thank

Hi OP, agreed with Scampi that it should be just fine.  Just make sure your written policies allow for it / don’t specify that you can only use the standard form you described.

I have used a Google Form response list as training evidence (time and date stamped) which was accepted at an SQF audit.

Sounds like a brilliant idea.

Only thing I would suggest is to have a review signature on the list.

Marshall

In our company we also make the recordings for these online trainings available. For those who were unable to join the live training.
If you choose to do the same it would be wise to add an exam at the end of the training. This would also help you prove who followed your training and also assess the effectiveness of your training.

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Best Practice for Record Filing Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000