What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything

Started by , Sep 20 2022 03:39 AM

Certainly not and apologies for the delay, we do say it can take up to 24 hours to process your enrolment to the training.

This has been completed and you should have received instructions by email.

If you need further help let me know.

Kind Regards,

Simon

2 Replies
To whom it may concern

I paid for a premium recorded training. 
However, aside from a receipt, there is nothing, no instruction, and no way to access the training. 
there is also no customer service
am I being ripped off?

regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Culture Webinar Badge access door system and Food Safety Paid for training months ago, never received details What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals
[Ad]

Please wait for/more 24 hour after purchased

I am waiting for access record training too.

regards,

Certainly not and apologies for the delay, we do say it can take up to 24 hours to process your enrolment to the training.

This has been completed and you should have received instructions by email.

If you need further help let me know.

Kind Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Culture Webinar Badge access door system and Food Safety Paid for training months ago, never received details What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals New Product Webinar! Short-Term Contractor Access Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents? My first live webinar session SQF 9.0 11.3.5.6 - access to bathrooms in a production area