What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Building, warehouse addition, are we required to let the MI Dept of AG know about it?

Started by , Sep 27 2022 05:11 PM
2 Replies

We're doing a warehouse addition on our building.  Does anyone know if I'm required to let the MI Dept of AG know about it?   It's been indicated I am, but I can't find a reference to that anywhere.....

Thanks guys.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety FDA procedure for building a new facility Building an effective risk and compliance model for your Food Safety Building an effective risk and compliance model for your Food Safety
[Ad]

Hey Dale,

Depends a bit on what you are building and where.  You on a farm?  Is this a process plant on that farm? or are you warehouse in a city?  You will need to contact EPA for a tone of things and here in PA we have to involve a group that does water mitigation and runoff.

Cheers!

Not sure, but I think it wouldn't hurt, right?  Better to cover your basis then find out you were supposed to and didn't.

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety FDA procedure for building a new facility Building an effective risk and compliance model for your Food Safety Building an effective risk and compliance model for your Food Safety Building an effective risk and compliance model for your Food Safety FSSC Certificate for portion of building Personal Safety considerations for a new building Is it acceptable to store food contact packaging in secured container located outside the building? QA team building exercises