What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS PACSecure Certification Starter Package

Started by , Oct 05 2022 06:14 PM
1 Reply

Hi There,

I work for a thermoforming company that produces packaging for the food industry and I went over the IFS PAC Secure package and now that I read it. I am wondering if there is a certification starter package where we can get all the forms and check list that are required and I just update them and modified them to my company processes. I will believe there are companies out there offering good starter packages. Please let me know if you know of one or recommend one.

I think that will make the process much simpler and also I will at least I have all the templates that are required and I will not miss one.

Anyway thanks a lot for your help and time.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unable to download package HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

Hi There,

I work for a thermoforming company that produces packaging for the food industry and I went over the IFS PAC Secure package and now that I read it. I am wondering if there is a certification starter package where we can get all the forms and check list that are required and I just update them and modified them to my company processes. I will believe there are companies out there offering good starter packages. Please let me know if you know of one or recommend one.

I think that will make the process much simpler and also I will at least I have all the templates that are required and I will not miss one.

Anyway thanks a lot for your help and time.

Hi uriel,

There is a complete package for IFS Food available on this Site (inc.some free dwl material) but seemingly not one for Packaging, ie -

https://www.ifsqn.co...tion-programmes

(scroll half-way down).

As I recall IFS PAC themselves do offer some free Guidance Files but not semi-generic programs/forms other than for Food Fraud (which also contains worked examples for Packaging).

There are a few PAC users on this Forum who will hopefully see yr Post.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Unable to download package HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification