What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Clarification on Chapter 2 and Quality Portion Checklists

Started by , Oct 10 2022 08:27 PM
1 Reply

Hello, I am looking for some clarification on the quality portion & chapter 2. Are they the same? Our previous consultant advised they are the exact same and I could prep the two together. They seem similar but some of the codes are different. Ex. 2.4.1 in the quality checklist is Customer Requirements and 2.4.1 in chapter 2 check list is Food Legislation. Should I prep 3 separate binders Chapter 2, Quality portion, and Chapter 11?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
RSPO Mass balance clarification BRC risk zone clarification Clarification on ISO definition: Product Contact Laminate Structure Clarification CFAI - SFCR Clarification
[Ad]

Hi,

I am not 100% clear on your question but the SQF Quality Code is different and separate from the other SQF codes: https://www.sqfi.com...on-9-downloads/

If you are aiming to be certified SQF Quality, you have to first be GFSI-certified for your type of products. Then you can later do the SQF Quality Code.

They are not exactly the same, but I don't see why you can't prep for the two together. This would just be a lot more work and our consultant advised against it for our first year of SQF.

Hope this helps

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
RSPO Mass balance clarification BRC risk zone clarification Clarification on ISO definition: Product Contact Laminate Structure Clarification CFAI - SFCR Clarification SQF Code Clarification FDA FDPB vr.2: clarification on corrective action procedures Lockout/Tag Out Procedure Clarification SQF 2.5.5 Internal Audit Clarification Documents Required Before Desk Audit - Clarification