What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Powder Cellulose and Konjac powder Declaration on Label

Started by , Nov 03 2022 04:35 PM
2 Replies

Hello there,

Does Powder Cellulose (to prevent caking) need to be declared on labels according to the FDA/USDA (used small amount less than 0.2%?

Konjac gum (0.14%) is added to the formula. Should it be declared on the label? I believe Konjac should be declared on the label.

The root of the konjac plant contains glucomannan. We use Glucomannan as a thickening agent. In 17th December 2021, the FDA proposed an additional 11 non-digestible carbohydrates. Glucomannan is one of them.

Thank you for your help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Milk powder - short shelf life Metal Detector Limits for Milk Powder Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product Ingredient Declaration for a humectant powder
[Ad]
I would certainly would on the Kanjac.
1 Like

I would certainly would on the Kanjac.

Actually, depending on what you are trying to prevent caking on, you may want to list the cellhouse, also.
1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Milk powder - short shelf life Metal Detector Limits for Milk Powder Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product Ingredient Declaration for a humectant powder Continuous manufacturing for dairy powder manufacturer Causes of cinnamon extract powder failing to pass the metal detector? White Powder Exist in Surface of Polyethylene Film How do I maintain Redness of Dry Chilli Pepper Powder Can anyone recommend a supplier of baobab pulp powder?