What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sustainability Certificates

Started by , Nov 07 2022 04:21 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I work at an agricultural packaging company and I had a customer reach out regarding Sustainability Certificates. I am wondering if anyone has this type of certificate, and am looking for some suggestions on what certificates might be best? If anyone has any recommendations please let me know, thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Sustainability in the Food Industry Sustainability in the Food Industry
[Ad]

When I joined a company in the past we had one that we let expire, due to the fact that financially the cost outweighed the benefit.  I cannot remember what it was called.  I do know we had to have reports of emissions from the building, how much we were recycling, document the amount of waste going out and such.  Again this was like 7 years ago, so I apologize I cannot remember much.  I do remember it set up similarly to GFSI schemes as there was like a code of documents and records you were required to have.  Not sure if this helps or not.

1 Like

When I joined a company in the past we had one that we let expire, due to the fact that financially the cost outweighed the benefit.  I cannot remember what it was called.  I do know we had to have reports of emissions from the building, how much we were recycling, document the amount of waste going out and such.  Again this was like 7 years ago, so I apologize I cannot remember much.  I do remember it set up similarly to GFSI schemes as there was like a code of documents and records you were required to have.  Not sure if this helps or not.

That helps a lot, thank you for the response Scotty! Much appreciated!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Sustainability in the Food Industry Sustainability in the Food Industry Sustainability in the Food Industry Sustainability and food safety Sustainability program and ethics policy Looking for a sample Sustainability Program in Food Manufacturing Introduction Amaia Alonso - Food safety and operations expert sustainability conscious