What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cake in Metal Tray CCP

Started by , Nov 07 2022 05:11 PM
6 Replies

Hi all,

I work in a bakery manufacturer and we are looking for trays to bake in. The only type of tray we can find with the size we want is an aluminum tray. I have seen in stores cakes baked in metal trays so I know it is possible in manufacturing. What I cannot figure out is would it be possible to have a metal detection CCP? I assume its the type of metal but I don't have experience with this.

Thank you!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can copper metal be used as mould in cake preparation? Is an Ice Cream Cake Manufacturer regulated by FDA or USDA? Cake Haccp How to check Physical Testing for cake? OPRP and HACCP Plan for cake and bread mixes packing plant
[Ad]

Hello,

I work for a manufacturer of bakeable corrugated trays in the US. We service some of the nations leading producers of sheetcake, brownie, cornbread and bar items. I'm sure I'm slightly biased, but from a food safety standpoint this would eliminate your issue. You would be able to bake, ship and sell all within the same vessel & yes, we are SQF certified :sleazy:  . Let me know if you would like more information or product samples. 

1 Like

Hello,

I work for a manufacturer of bakeable corrugated trays in the US. We service some of the nations leading producers of sheetcake, brownie, cornbread and bar items. I'm sure I'm slightly biased, but from a food safety standpoint this would eliminate your issue. You would be able to bake, ship and sell all within the same vessel & yes, we are SQF certified :sleazy:  . Let me know if you would like more information or product samples. 

I'd love some more information. We are looking for something 8 or 9" square with 2"-3" walls. Not sure if that is something you have.

You bet.

www.Innovativefiber.com, please reach out in the "contact" tab as I do not want my personal number here. If you call, please ask for Kevin.

You bet.

www.Innovativefiber.com, please reach out in the "contact" tab as I do not want my personal number here. If you call, please ask for Kevin.

Ill give the info to our purchasing manager. Thank you!

1 Like

Ill give the info to our purchasing manager. Thank you!

Aluminium is also a metal but some "metal" detectors are Aluminium-capable as per previous threads on this Forum.

Can you not metal detect before it goes into the pan?

Similar Discussion Topics
Can copper metal be used as mould in cake preparation? Is an Ice Cream Cake Manufacturer regulated by FDA or USDA? Cake Haccp How to check Physical Testing for cake? OPRP and HACCP Plan for cake and bread mixes packing plant HACCP for Ready-To-Eat Ambient Cake Products Can Anyone Share a HACCP Manual for Pack Cake & Biscuits? Clean room standard for cake processing