What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to the community

Started by , Nov 10 2022 04:41 PM
4 Replies

I am a quality coordinator at a beverage manufacturing facility and we are moving towards SQF/GMP certifications so i am hoping that this implementation package will be a time saver for us. I made the purchase but am not sure how to download the content that I just purchased. any insight would be very helpful.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Introduction to the community Joining the IFSQN Community Hello IFSQN Community Glad to be a part of this community
[Ad]
Welcome! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have!

You should get an email shortly and that should provide you a link. Contact Simon if you have further questions!

Thank you very much for that information. I am excited to get the package and start getting some new processes and procedures implemented around here. This seems like this will be a tremendous help to have on my side.

Hi Evan,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Thank you for your purchase, I have sent you an email, you can contact me any time via that email address if you need some assistance with the package.

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome Evan!

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Introduction to the community Joining the IFSQN Community Hello IFSQN Community Glad to be a part of this community Learning from the community about process technology in high care Hello IFSQN Community New to the community Hi, Nice to join the community Great to be in this magnificent community