What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN

Started by , Nov 21 2022 09:37 PM
4 Replies

Good afternoon to IFSQN.  My name is Erik and I am Director of Quality Control in a family company in Indiana, USA that is producing a wide range of bakery products.  My company is certified under SQF Food Safety Code Edition 9 and we have been rated as excellent.  I am now looking to add SQF Food Quality Code to our future audit process.  My background is in Food Science with a specialization in Food Manufacturing Operations. I am grateful to have access to this community of like-minded professionals seeking to promote food safety.  

-ESK

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

Welcome! 

Welcome  :spoton:

Hi Kurdelak,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome Erik! :welcome:  :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package