What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRCGS v 9 4.6 - Equipment Purchasing and Commissioning

Started by , Nov 22 2022 10:18 AM
4 Replies

Hi

Does anyone have an example of a risk based commissioning procedure and an example of a documented purchase specification they are willing to share?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? BRCGS Major Non-conformance on section 1.1.7 Resources
[Ad]

Hi classic,

Some ideas and guidance in the attachments in this topic: https://www.ifsqn.co...t-of-equipment/

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Thanks

Hello,

I saw this in one of the Forums, I hope it helps.

Thanks.

Ewaoluwa

Sorry, forgot to add the attachment in my previous post.

Here you go!

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

afai can see BRC 8, 9 have no section 9.4.6 ??

@Ewaoluwa - Thks for the input but yr checklist seems to me not really "risk-based". For example can compare to the examples in link of Post 2 which are "intuitively" risk based (in a fudge-like way. :smile: )

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? BRCGS Major Non-conformance on section 1.1.7 Resources BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care