What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Halal SOP corrective action plan

Started by , Dec 19 2022 06:45 PM
5 Replies

Hello,

In Halal SOP document how can I spell out Halal corrective/ Protective action plan. 

Thank you, 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC HALAL Audit Checklist for the Biscuit Industry Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Manufacturing Halal and Non-Halal in the same premises
[Ad]

Attaching my Halal policy - hope, it'd help a bit.

Attached Files

I have this in place however I was still asked to spell out corrective/ protective action plan in SOP for Halal. 

Thank you

You may add to your policy a "Corrective Actions in Case of Non-Conformity" section, saying something like "In case of non-conformance such as incorrect HALAL product handling, wrong ingredients, cross-contamination, violation of production schedule, etc. HALAL semi-final or finished product should be put on HOLD and disposed as soon as possible. Root cause analysis should be performed to prevent non-conformance recurrence.  Responsible personnel might be re-trained depending on the investigational results and history of non-conformance"

1 Like1 Thank

Agree with olenazh-san, for Halal the corrective action can be like this:

1. Not sold to buyers who require halal products
2. Destroyed
3. If it has already been sold, the product must be withdrawn, and then destroyed
4. Products may not be reworked, downgraded and reformulated
1 Thank

Thank you very musch guys!! 

Similar Discussion Topics
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC HALAL Audit Checklist for the Biscuit Industry Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Manufacturing Halal and Non-Halal in the same premises What laboratory tests are conducted on food products to be certified Halal? Need advice on online MUI Halal certification process Seeking Information on Halal Material Matrix What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor? Integration of HACCP with Halal