What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Differences between BRC 5.4 - Authenticity and IFS 4.3 - Product Fraud

Started by , Jan 08 2023 06:34 PM
1 Reply

OUR FACTORY HAS BOTH THE BRC AND IFS SYSTEM, OR DO WE HAVE TO ASSESS FOR EACH STANDARD SEPARATELY

BECAUSE I THINK THAT WE HAVE MADE AN IFS COUNTERFEIT RISK ASSESSMENT AND A LIMITATION PLAN, IT COUNTS WITH AUTHENTICITY
DOES HE UNDERSTAND WRONG?

ADDITIONALLY I HAVE A QUESTION
IN SECTION BRC 3.5 WHEN ASSESSING A RAW MATERIAL RISK, THE ISSUE OF REPLACEMENT AND FRAUD SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
COULD IT NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN THIS ASSESSMENT ONLY SEPARATELY AS A PRODUCT FRAUD?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits PRPs , GMPs , GHP , GSP , GAP , what is the differences ? Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS What are the differences between a Risk Assessment Matrix and a CCP Decision Tree? Differences Between Withdraw and Recall
[Ad]

OUR FACTORY HAS BOTH THE BRC AND IFS SYSTEM, OR DO WE HAVE TO ASSESS FOR EACH STANDARD SEPARATELY

I think YES because BRC/IFS text responses are often probably too different/difficult to combine unless you can produce a (combined) Manual(s) which an Auditor can readily understand. (Although examples of some combined manuals do exist on this Forum, eg ISO9001/BRC). Some people here are certified to multiple GFSI Standards so should have some input on yr query.

BECAUSE I THINK THAT WE HAVE MADE AN IFS COUNTERFEIT RISK ASSESSMENT AND A LIMITATION PLAN, IT COUNTS WITH AUTHENTICITY
DOES HE UNDERSTAND WRONG?
Sorry, I am not familiar with IFS.

ADDITIONALLY I HAVE A QUESTION
IN SECTION BRC 3.5 WHEN ASSESSING A RAW MATERIAL RISK, THE ISSUE OF REPLACEMENT AND FRAUD SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
COULD IT NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN THIS ASSESSMENT ONLY SEPARATELY AS A PRODUCT FRAUD?
If you are referring to Fraud in 3.5.1.1 and Fraud in 5.4.2, you can answer the Fraud requirements  in either Clause and use a cross-reference.

(Also see related thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...nt/#entry192297

Similar Discussion Topics
Differences between FSMA, VQIP and FDA Audits PRPs , GMPs , GHP , GSP , GAP , what is the differences ? Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS What are the differences between a Risk Assessment Matrix and a CCP Decision Tree? Differences Between Withdraw and Recall Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe Differences in food fraud between the U.S. and Europe What are the key differences between HACCP and Menu-Safe? What are the differences between FSSC 22000 and IFS 6.1?