What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello to the network from barraboy

Started by , Jul 23 2006 07:47 PM
1 Reply
My names Barry Boyd hence the handle; I work as haccp and quality manager for a contract packer just outside Norwich, mainly we pack for food and drink, but other stuff, even done work for the MOD. Been looking for such a place to kick around food safety problems and ideas. It get's kind of lonely sometimes. I didn't know this place existed, thanks for a great site.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello new to this network Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network Document Compliance Network...Opinions? Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Happy to be part of the Network!
[Ad]
Wahey! It's great to have you on board Barry and thanks for introducing yourself. I think you'll find we are a friendly bunch. There are experts here from many different countries and a wide range of food processes.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello new to this network Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network Document Compliance Network...Opinions? Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Happy to be part of the Network! Thank You International Food Safety & Quality Network! Welcome International Food Safety and Quality Network Joining this Food Safety & Quality network Hello Members of this great network New To The Network