What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Freezer Truck Refrigerant Unit Calibration

Started by , Feb 10 2023 08:12 AM
1 Reply

Hello Everyone,

As per calibration plan I have to calibrate Freezer trucks in our company. So Is it valid to used single use data loggers for calibration purposes ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Freezer a PC? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Air filtration for blast freezer Freezer and Refrigerator Temperature How to mitigate or prevent Frost on Spiral Freezer entrance?
[Ad]

Hello Chathura, I don't think single use data loggers are really acceptable, unless they can provide a certificate of conformance, to ensure the data logger is calibrated prior to use. Also think about the measurement of uncertainty.

I would invest in a good data logger, which you can either send back to the manufacturer annually to provide a calibrated device, or you can calibrate yourself using a calibrated master probe.

I hope this helps with your decision.

We are accredited to the BRCGS Global Food standard & have recieved a AA grade for the last few years, & all auditors accept this method.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Freezer a PC? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Air filtration for blast freezer Freezer and Refrigerator Temperature How to mitigate or prevent Frost on Spiral Freezer entrance? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Chiller and Freezer Breakdown Procedures Freezer Thermometer Calibration Freezer Floor Cleaning products Freezing in Freezer Critical Limits