What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a good video how to put on a single use hat correctly?

Started by , Feb 17 2023 08:30 AM
4 Replies

Hello!

Is there a good video how to put on a single use hat correctly? Or other good training material for single use covers.

Please share.

I would like to show it to our workers - it should be simple and short to remember.

Thank you!
Riin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Dual Label for Single Product (FSANZ & FDA) Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use?
[Ad]

What sort of hats are you referring to?

It helps if you get a video for the right type of hat used in the same industry.

We wear single use hat for food industry, something like that: https://corpowear.co...ip-clap-100-tk/

Ah, I see.

we call those hair nets around here.

I'll see what I can find unless someone else beats me to it.

1 Thank

1 Like3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Dual Label for Single Product (FSANZ & FDA) Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test