What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How easy it is to transition from IFS Logistic to SQF Sotrage?

Started by , Mar 03 2023 06:16 PM
3 Replies

Hello, 

Does anyone have experience with transition from IFS Logistic to SQF Storage and Distribution or vice versa? I want to know if it is easy or not in terms of requirements and documentations? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transition of FSSC 5.1 to v6 of EMP How hard or difficult is it to transition from BRC to SQF? Is there an easy Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) program? IFS Logistic and Food Fraud Looking for easy to use and reliable pH meter for juice
[Ad]
Pretty similar.

I have changwd out an IFS to SQF but only because the client customer did not like IFS.

There is very little difference.

Pretty similar.

I have changwd out an IFS to SQF but only because the client customer did not like IFS.

There is very little difference.

Did the client say why they didn't like IFS?

Not only is there very little difference, but in my experience IFS is more widely accepted compared to SQF.

I'd be interested to know what their reasoning was.

Unlike the rest of the world SHQuality, IFS is a rarity in the states and the client of the company wanted a more recognized GFSI in the US.

Considering the size of their customer it was agreed to switch to SQF.

Similar Discussion Topics
Transition of FSSC 5.1 to v6 of EMP How hard or difficult is it to transition from BRC to SQF? Is there an easy Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) program? IFS Logistic and Food Fraud Looking for easy to use and reliable pH meter for juice ISO 22000:2018 v5 Transition 3rd party transport/ logistic approval Transition documents required iso22000:2018 Any easy way of staying up to date with current/new legislation? How does a facility transition to "treenut free"?