What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Management For Shrimp Hatchery

Started by , Mar 15 2023 08:09 AM
1 Reply

Hi ! I'm Lanie. I just want to ask if you can help me in developing a Quality Management System of our Shrimp Hatchery. We want to be an ISO 9001:2015 QMS compliant within this year. Thank you in advance for your help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

There is a whole lot of things to keep in mind.

What countries do you plan to sell to?

If EU countries are involved, I would make sure you meet the requirements of EC Regulation 1881/2006 for crustaceans and test on:

- Heavy metals (Cd, Pb, Hg)

- Polycyclic Aromatic hydrocarbons

- Dioxines

- PFAS

How do you ensure the water is clean and contains sufficient oxygen and nutrients for the shrimp and maybe any plants in the tanks?

When it comes to seafood, it is imperative you have the traceability of your shrimp on point. You need to be able to prove they were grown instead of caught in the wild.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?