What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Outsourced manufacturing and packing HACCP plan

Started by , Jul 06 2023 08:45 AM
2 Replies

Hi All,

just want to ask for outsourced manufacture and packing HACCP plan.

At the moment our NPD finish product flow look like below:

- ordering finish product- dry snacks to be manufacture in one factory

- packing in another factory

- finish product packaging from printer

Our site receiving finish product in finish packaging. Only what we will be doing on site are:

- microbiology finish product testing

- approval of packaging artwork

- shipping FP to depot

Please could you help me with HACCP study- what should cover- only micro hazards or all- physical and chemical as well?

Do you have any examples how above HACCP flow could look like?

Thank you in advance for any help and examples!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Packaging v9 help - is this outsourced? Outsourced warehouse BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Processing and Use of 3rd Party Warehouse Outsourced processing to a site without BRC Certification
[Ad]

Hi All,

just want to ask for outsourced manufacture and packing HACCP plan.

At the moment our NPD finish product flow look like below:

- ordering finish product- dry snacks to be manufacture in one factory

- packing in another factory

- finish product packaging from printer

Our site receiving finish product in finish packaging. Only what we will be doing on site are:

- microbiology finish product testing

- approval of packaging artwork

- shipping FP to depot

Please could you help me with HACCP study- what should cover- only micro hazards or all- physical and chemical as well?

Do you have any examples how above HACCP flow could look like?

Thank you in advance for any help and examples!

Hi ES,

Is there a particular GFSI-related Standard involved ?

Hi Charles C.

When we will develop this product, we would like to include in our existing BRC scope. That would mean- yes, in future will be BRC 

Kind Regards,

Ewelina

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Packaging v9 help - is this outsourced? Outsourced warehouse BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Processing and Use of 3rd Party Warehouse Outsourced processing to a site without BRC Certification Is supplied noodle and our sauce in a box an outsourced product? BRC 3.5.4.3 - outsourced processing traceability Prerequisite programs for outsourced production How to improve food safety culture when 40% of staff are outsourced? Is outsourced packing considered contract manufacturing under SQF?