What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering

Started by , Aug 15 2023 09:46 AM
1 Reply

im a newbie food safety personnel from Lagos , i work for a catering firm in Nigeria,  presently trying to get our firm ISO 22000 certified, please i welcome any suggestions and help i could get to help me achieve this , i have already benefited so much from this page. I will so much appreciate any PRP / SOP sample documents  which can help me draft mine. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene Software Suggestions
[Ad]

im a newbie food safety personnel from Lagos , i work for a catering firm in Nigeria,  presently trying to get our firm ISO 22000 certified, please i welcome any suggestions and help i could get to help me achieve this , i have already benefited so much from this page. I will so much appreciate any PRP / SOP sample documents  which can help me draft mine. Thank you

Hi inemhassan,

You may find the section on iso22000-2018 within this document of some value -

FSSC22000 Guidance ver.5.pdf   666.91KB   9 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene Software Suggestions Biologicals- B, C and P hazards suggestions Continuous Process Flow corrective actions suggestions Quality Not Included-Suggestions Welcome Suggestions for PPE Storage and Locker Rooms Suggestions on Food Safe Cleaners