What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Excel template Average Weight Control

Started by , Sep 04 2023 12:19 PM
2 Replies

I am looking for an excel template to use for weight control at the line. The excel should give the Tu1 and Tu2 limits at a given gross weight. The operator fills the weights in the file and after the batch is ready the relevant information is calculated.

I know that software for this purpose exists but i want to use excel in this case.

Many thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature recording document in Excel Recommendations for Excel Training Converting Written Check Logs into Excel Food Defense Excel Production Tracking Excel
[Ad]

You can search for ,"How to make a control chart with upper limit, lower limit and mean in Excel" in YouTube.  or watch this video. You can easily make it in Excel, follow step by step. 

Create a Basic Control Chart | HOW TO CREATE CONTROL CHARTS IN EXCEL | Shewhart Control Chart - YouTube

I am looking for an excel template to use for weight control at the line. The excel should give the Tu1 and Tu2 limits at a given gross weight. The operator fills the weights in the file and after the batch is ready the relevant information is calculated.

I know that software for this purpose exists but i want to use excel in this case.

Many thanks!

Hi olaf,

I assume this relates to EC Package Labelling Code mark ?

IIRC, the 2 "limits" are based (tabulated) on declared net weight ?

From memory the acceptability of the measured average net weight is technically  based on a statistical t-distribution although one can always simply overpack to avoid such mathematical subtleties.

My guess is that the complete calculation is not exactly trivial.

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature recording document in Excel Recommendations for Excel Training Converting Written Check Logs into Excel Food Defense Excel Production Tracking Excel BRC 8 checklist in excel format? Can anybody provide an ISO 22000:2018 internal audit checklist in Excel format? Can someone provide me with the BRC toolkit for the vulnerability assessment in the excel format? Document Management Software based on Excel or MS Access Anyone have an Excel version of HACCP Plan Template (FDA)?