What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Management Software in a small food manufacturing company

Started by , Sep 04 2023 12:25 PM
1 Reply

Hello.

Could anyone recommend a decent QMS software programme which is suitable for a small food manufacturing business please? I have used Q-Pulse in the past in a previous life, but wondered if anyone is using one that they would recommend for food.

We are a small dairy produce business and currently SALSA approved, but looking to transition to BRC Start Intermediate. Currently all documents are stored using one drive, but I'd like to look at using a software package to tighten things up if possible.

Many thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

You have timed this transition well, with START! Issue 2 audits commencing on Friday 1 September 2023. The jump is a little bigger now than it was under issue 1, but it is also more widely accepted as a Standard.

If you are using Microsoft anyway, I would look at SharePoint which you may already have access too as part of your existing subscription. SharePoint has a great document control feature, including controlling access and version history.

Best of luck with your audit.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?