What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Accredited Lab for Listeriolysin O testing

Started by , Sep 06 2023 04:19 PM
4 Replies

Recommendation of an accredited lab that can test listeriolysin O in a finish product, powder form? thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Accredited Training Companies Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does anyone have any UK experience of achieving vegetarian society accredited status? Did we need to use accredited sieves for sieving process?
[Ad]

Recommendation of an accredited lab that can test listeriolysin O in a finish product, powder form? thanks!

JFI ex google -

Listeriolysin O (LLO) is a hemolysin produced by the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes, the pathogen responsible for causing listeriosis

Any particular reason for the interest ? Afaik, not a specific requirement to confirm the presence of L.mono. ?

I'm looking for a lab that can test the  listeriolysin O toxin

I'm looking for a lab that can test the  listeriolysin O toxin

I've never came across this test.    Id probably start with contacting labs  and asking if they have done the test or know of anyone that does.   

Syngene is a laboratory that specializes in pharmaceutical toxicology testing.  They might be a good place to start as food testing is normally looking for the bacterium not the toxin.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Accredited Training Companies Are all internal and external trainings suppose to be from an accredited trainer? Does anyone have any UK experience of achieving vegetarian society accredited status? Did we need to use accredited sieves for sieving process? Accredited lab report vs Company Letterhead What are accredited lab testing benefits ? Accredited Version of ISO22000:2018 Is accredited approval needed to label meat halal? Check Weights against Accredited Weights