What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free

Started by , Sep 07 2023 12:25 AM
4 Replies

Hi!  Wondering if anyone has a link to an affordable option to convert a standard hand wash sink to hands free rather than purchasing the entire new sink.

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Converting Written Check Logs into Excel Audit meaning of "converting time" Best Practice Cleaning and Sanitizing - USA Converting Equipment Cleaning & Sanitizing Converting Equipment Food Contact Packaging- Press & Converting Dept. QA Coverage
[Ad]

Greetings,

You can look for something like this:

https://www.amazon.c...d/dp/B07WJ4ZVZP

This is one of the lowest, but depending on your budget if you go higher you will have more quality, hot and cold, without batteries even. Search around for what suits you.

Regards

Greetings,

You can look for something like this:

https://www.amazon.c...d/dp/B07WJ4ZVZP

This is one of the lowest, but depending on your badget if you go higher you will have more quality, hot and cold, without batteries even. Search around for what suits you.

Regards

Great solution and cheap!

I seem to have spent too much time with the electronic "eye" type hands free sink.    I much prefer the knee or foot operated ones.   They just work all the time.  (if it works for sink set up)

FLO FLO-203 Double Knee Pedal Valve w/ Hot & Cold Indicators, Stainless Steel (katom.com)

Krowne 16-120L Foot Valve - JES (jesrestaurantequipment.com)

1 Like1 Thank

I seem to have spent too much time with the electronic "eye" type hands free sink.    I much prefer the knee or foot operated ones.  ...

I would definitely agree with the physical pedal valves being much more reliable.

I think we've all encountered plenty of the light based systems that stop working properly for various reasons and you wave your hands around for a while trying to activate the thing and give up.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Converting Written Check Logs into Excel Audit meaning of "converting time" Best Practice Cleaning and Sanitizing - USA Converting Equipment Cleaning & Sanitizing Converting Equipment Food Contact Packaging- Press & Converting Dept. QA Coverage Calculation for Converting Nutritional Facts for different pack sizes Converting decimals to minutes