What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing

Started by , Sep 27 2023 10:53 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm from Glass Bottle Manufacturing Factory.

Currently we are in audit from customer site and they requested me as follow:

1. Allergen and Radiological identification for the raw materials

2. Reference document for the surviving of the pathogen and volatile of the chemical in the furnace.

3. Law and Regulation (International/ Codex) for Raw Material/ Packaging Material/ and Product Material.

Can someone assist or support where can I find them because I didn't catch by google?

Regards,

Su

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation
[Ad]

You may want to ask your customer what pathogens they feel might survive 3,090F degrees.

We checked out the corning website on how glass is made as we are preparing to help a company that wants to package in hand blown bottles.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Risk Reference list in BRCGS Issue 9 Dairy Reference Standard for Filling-Packing Room Reference for sampling plan Cross reference between BRC Packaging issue 6 and ISO 9001:2015 Reference of Regulatory Requirement for Supplier Approval