What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

When do you think S&D V5 will be released?

Started by , Oct 30 2023 12:48 PM
0 Reply

The BRCGS routinely release new versions of their standards, and this is approximately every 4 years.

I have been looking at the release dates of the S&D and Food Standards, and I predict that the next version of the S&D Standard (v5) is due between August and October 2025. As v4 was slightly late (was 11th October instead of August) in 2020, the Draft Consultation only ran for 6 months where ordinarily it would be 8 months.

Therefore, I am thinking that we could see a Draft for Consultation of S&D v5 anywhere between Dec 2023 to March 2024, with the release of the final version between August and October 2024.

I haven't heard anything from the auditors though, so unsure if this is even on the agenda.

Has anyone else got any ideas or heard anything of when v5 is likely to drop?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
When will the new issue 7 of BRCGS Packaging be released? Codex Alimentarius latest official released document on HACCP SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today SQF Code Edition 8.1 Changes Released - Special Webinar: Edition 8.1 R FDA "Food Safety Plan Builder" Released
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
When will the new issue 7 of BRCGS Packaging be released? Codex Alimentarius latest official released document on HACCP SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today SQF Code Edition 8.1 Changes Released - Special Webinar: Edition 8.1 R FDA "Food Safety Plan Builder" Released FSSC 22000 V4, has the new version been released or finalized yet? SQF Version 7.1 Guidance Documents Released BRC Food Safety Standard - when is version 6 expected to be released Exciting news...new version of the forums software released