What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best online SQF course?

Started by , Nov 10 2023 04:31 PM
4 Replies

I'm HACCP and PCQI certified but want to expand my knowledge into SQF.   I'm unable to attend an in person course.   Is this the best online course to take to understand SQF from zero?

https://www.sqfi.com...raining-program

If not, can you link me to a great online course please?   Also, does the IFSQN template packages include a course or just templates? 

Thanks all

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool
[Ad]

Also, does the IFSQN template packages include a course or just templates? 

Thanks all

Hi lucho,

A range of tools including a Start-Up Guide, An Implementation Workbook, Instructions, Training Presentations, Guidance and Technical Support are included in the IFSQN Implementation Packages.

For example, the IFSQN SQF (& FSMA) Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers - Edition 9 (2023 Update) has 8 training presentations plus other instructions and guidance as shown in the images below.

IFSQN SQF & FSMA Training Presentations 1.jpg   151.95KB   1 downloads

IFSQN SQF & FSMA Training Presentations 2.jpg   117.71KB   0 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi lucho,

A range of tools including a Start-Up Guide, An Implementation Workbook, Instructions, Training Presentations, Guidance and Technical Support are included in the IFSQN Implementation Packages.

For example, the IFSQN SQF (& FSMA) Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers - Edition 9 (2023 Update) has 8 training presentations plus other instructions and guidance as shown in the images below.

IFSQN SQF & FSMA Training Presentations 1.jpg

IFSQN SQF & FSMA Training Presentations 2.jpg

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanks Tony.  One last question please?   I see that the package is for food manufacturers.   Would the materials be applicable towards pet food manufacturing or primary animal production as well?  I'm very new to SQF as you can see.  Thank you

Thanks Tony.  One last question please?   I see that the package is for food manufacturers.   Would the materials be applicable towards pet food manufacturing or primary animal production as well?  I'm very new to SQF as you can see.  Thank you

No problem Lucho,

The food manufacturers package would be suitable for pet food manufacturers as the requirements are very similar, there would just need to be attention to 2.3.1 Product Formulation regarding nutrient and medicinal values.

We don't have a package for the farming of animals, it is not an area where we see a great deal of demand.

Kind regards,

Tony

No problem Lucho,

The food manufacturers package would be suitable for pet food manufacturers as the requirements are very similar, there would just need to be attention to 2.3.1 Product Formulation regarding nutrient and medicinal values.

We don't have a package for the farming of animals, it is not an area where we see a great deal of demand.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanks again Tony.  I already did the online course.  It wasn't as detailed as I'd hope.   Im sure I'll buy the implementation package soon.  I need all the educational tools to give me the confidence to tackle the SQF system.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Lean Six Sigma Online Courses Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? SQF Online Training Implementing SQF Systems Course Certificate Online Looking for Nutrition Data Online Calculator