What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii

Started by , Nov 11 2023 08:25 AM
4 Replies

Dear all:

I,m Mojtaba Oskuii.  i have the degree , MA in food science . 

I have worked , in Iran , in the food industries about 35 years . I have worked in some companies as :Q.A.Manager and Q.C Manager. these are :

Coca-Cola Company , Chuckles Company ( producer the chips and snacks) , multicafe company ( producer the instant Coffee and coffee products ) , Alis Company (Producer the kind of Carbonated beverages ) . 

I have worked , also, as a consultant of Food Safety Management System ( ISO-22000. IFS, FSSC ,.. ) in more than 20 Companies .  

I have cooperated , with Loid,s company , as a auditor. 

I,m very glad from joining to this brilliant group, and   this is the unique possibility, for me,  for increasing my knowledge 

about Food Safety Mangement System.   

Best Regards 

Mojtaba Oskuii 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself
[Ad]

Good morning Mojtaba, welcome!  I hope that once BRICS finalizes everything to visit Iran this coming year.

Hi Mojtaba,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Mojtaba,

Welcome to this forum. We hope that your knowledge and experience will definitely strengthen this forum.

Welcome to this forum, Persian boy!

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk Introducing Myself