What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Validation for USDA

Started by , Nov 30 2023 07:22 PM
6 Replies

Hello, 

I wanted to write up a validation report for the USDA but I was trying to see if there was a specific method or template anyone has for me to see what information I need to include. I looked at the EAIO validation guideline but it is very basic and wanted to know if that is sufficient enough. Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Speak to your inspector, they should be able to provide guidance for you.

Speak to your inspector, they should be able to provide guidance for you.

I have, the inspector did give me a general idea, and I have shown all my data but in terms of something written it wasn't very specific so I followed the EIAO HACCP training examples but just wondering if its too basic.  

New2FS - 

FSIS has a HACCP validation page on their website (you'll have to cut and paste the link): 

https://www.fsis.usd... for the system.

There is also a ton of other information from companies and universities with a web search.

KTD

1 Thank
If there are any questions that you didn't answer, the inspector will usually circle back to you and get what they need.
1 Thank

The University of Wisconsin also has some great references and examples/templates to use for validation of HACCP in USDA facilities

https://meathaccp.wisc.edu/

1 Thank

Thank you all.  

So I have my data collected and validated, the inspector was asking me to write something up but I just followed the EIAO table.  If the inspector needs something I am sure they will ask me. 

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence