What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SGS vs DNV for Training

Started by , Dec 08 2023 01:33 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone have a strong recommendation for FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor training when it comes to DNV vs SGS. We have quotes from both CB's for the 40hr course. DNV is cheaper, but we have no experience with them. We did an 8 hour course with SGS on FSSC 22000 v6 that was pretty good. Just looking for any recommendations between the two for this course. Much appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

I did the BRCGS lead auditor training with SGS.   It was very good.    Probably has more to do with the trainer than anything.   

1 Like

SGS  has a great training department.  Most folks that I have been exposed to in my travels have used them.  I have not met anyone that has used DNV. 

1 Like

SGS is the best. Opt for it.

1 Like
Thanks, everyone!! We signed up with SGS! Appreciate your input.

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training